Over 1000 Pharma & Biotech players across Asia and beyond to gather virtually in December!
Phar-East 2020 returns 8-10 December 2020 to virtually host industry leaders from leading Asian biotechs, pharmaceuticals, government agencies, regulators, investors, technology innovators and more to share their expertise and chart Asia’s path forward. Backed by popular demand, the conference will cover the latest trends and developments on 6 key themes: Immunotherapy, Clinical Trial, Pharma 4.0, Market Access & Pricing, Biotech Investment and BioData .
On day one, 8 December, we start the day with two panels. The first will explore the digital opportunity for pharma, discussing new technology, new investments and new opportunities. The second keynote panel will look at creating a collaborative drug development ecosystem.
On day two our keynote panel will explore how the industry can foster innovation through partnerships, setting the tone for a day focusing on the Pharma 4.0, Market Access & Pricing and the Biotech Invest channels.
Our third and final day shines the spotlight on the Biodata and Biotech invest channels, with innovative start-ups, bioentrepreneurs, VCs and mentors sharing their knowledge and experiences.
Held from 8-10 December Live Online, Phar-East will bring over 120 expert speakers. Here’s a sample of them:
- Howard Califano, Director, Singapore-MIT Alliance for Research & Technology
- Carl Firth, CEO, ASLAN Pharmaceuticals
- Vitaly Doban, Executive Director, Head of Applied and Advanced Analytics, Novartis
- Kulbir Singh Sandhu, APAC Regional Head, Digital Strategy and Innovations, Roche
- Stephen Christopher, Regional Medical Lead, APAC, WHC & EP, Bayer
- Sharon Chan, Head JLABS @ Shanghai, Johnson & Johnson
- Naheed Kurji, President & CEO, Cyclica, Canada
- Ray Stevens, CEO and co-founder, ShouTi Pharma
- Andy Li, CEO, Biosense
- Kevin Chen, CEO, Elixiron
- Shubhangi Desai, Director Clinical Trial Management, Abbott
- Anand Gautam, Executive Director & Emerging Science Lead, Emerging Science & Innovation
(ES&I), Asia & Asia-Pacific (ANZ), Pfizer Worldwide R&D, Australia
- Melissa Saw, Director of Marketing Procurement, Bayer, United States
- Damian O’Connell, CEO, Experimental Drug Development Centre, Singapore
- Vern De Biasi, Vice President, Global Head of Strategic Partnerships, Cyclica, UK
In 2020, Phar-East will also feature a virtual exhibition hall, where attendees may visit our sponsors and exhibitors who will be showcasing the latest innovations and solutions.
About Phar-East 2020
Conference date: 8-10 December 2020
Conference opening hours: 08.30 SGT GMT+8
Venue: LIVE ONLINE
Terrapinn events inspire and transform business.
We’ve been sparking ideas, innovations and relationships that transform business for over 30 years. Using our global footprint, we bring innovators, disrupters and change agents together, discussing and demonstrating the technology, strategies and personalities that are changing the way the world does business.
Terrapinn – spark something.
Note: Press registration for the conference is compulsory and advance scheduling for speaker/ sponsor interviews is recommended. Press passes are strictly reserved for reporters, journalists, editors only. Final issuance of press passes is subjected to Terrapinn’s discretion. For your complimentary press pass, please contact the following:
Terrapinn Pte Ltd